Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How To Get A Lisence For Ambuled

Entering the Jet Set Manilaise, discovery Makati!

Saturday evening, returning from Taal, we (my flatmates French and I) had to be very motivated, because even put out, it was motivated to get out! I therefore explanation my buddy Philippines, a big clubber, which I immediately proposed to me on the guest list for an evening in the upscale Manila!

Just time to change, be beautiful, wear earrings! and we left! first real ride by taxi (it feels really bourge when calling a taxi), we arrive at the mall that houses the box, and then came the shock!
The restaurants are the same price as in France, that is downright expensive here, we find that the babes in super high heels and dresses designers of ultra short, while the rest of the city, we do believe that very rarely women in shorts and tank top (I sometimes feel a bit uncomfortable, but hey!), at the same time, their the driver waiting at the exit ...

We will be happy with a pizza and bread (real bread!) In an Italian restaurant, then goes to the nightclub, and there the same, it seems to be really not our place that of high school students PTIS French German Manila, so the children of expats, and son / daughter of Bourges, but hey, who cares, we spent the evening making our crazy, by being well out (who cares, we know them ^ ^), and I still managed to sweep me (while I was with pants, or at least 1m more tissue than all the girls in the box ^ ^).


I'm still really rendered account of what it meant poverty gap that night, when you see people getting drunk, while outside, the kids ask you a room .. .
other hand, it is very easy to stay in his bubble, you're in your super apartment 'to go where you want, you call your chauffeur, tinted glass, you go to college with people like you, and you stay in uptown ... you do not see gang;

But I still like Manila, the city spellbinding me, it makes me dance, smile, sing! (Oh, must go try karaoke, national sport here even before basketball ^ ^).


Last minute: last night I went (with my flatmates and my French flatmate Japanese) see the football match (yes, even me), Japan Paraguay in a bar, it was really an atmosphere crazy! Y'avait all Japanese students in exchange for my university, and that which is right next door screaming, jumping (I too thought of you Florine!), Well, they finally lost, but just for the atmosphere was great, and then now I have a house in all major cities in Japan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment