Friday, November 13, 2009

Difference Between Cm And Sperm

My birthday at IIM-Calcutta

7526_166841676430_687556430_3410245_1718262_n

Myth: The Indians have strange rituals that you can not always understand -> TRUE!

A good example of this is how the students at my school are used to celebrate birthdays ...

Birthdays are celebrated midnight every cell.

For boys, her friends begin to remove their shoes for him spank to him and to his closest neighbors. For girls this step does not exist, or is replaced by a list of 3 boys that the girl must be mentioned and who take a spanking instead.

Indians then provide two birthday cakes: one that is normally eaten and shared among the guests, and a pied planned for the person whose birthday it is . A variation consists, in addition to the cake in the head, to pay the person soda ...

When asked the question has an Indian student about why this tradition, he replied that it was to make birthdays "unforgettable" ...

It is my birthday decided to drop in my presence on campus. At first I did not want to tell people, but he finally could not hide from them ... And so I celebrated my birthday "to the Indian", as shown in the following video:

I feared this moment since my arrival in Calcutta, but ultimately, it was very good- (except the 3 shampoos to remove all the pieces of cake for my hair), Thibault had bought everything needed to properly celebrate (party favors, balloons, ...) and Coralie took care of cakes (including one with a beautiful inscription "Pump Up Forever India", the beginning of the article), Marcus and William were responsible the entartage, and all students have hosted the evening ...

For Photos evening, click HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment